Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Necklace Disappearances

I feel like such an idiot complaining about this, but my stupid kitten keeps eating all of my favorite necklaces!! I'll leave the necklaces on for a couple days in a row, and then I'll take them off and lay them on my dresser.
The first time it happened, I saw my first favorite necklace on the ground, missing a rope or whatever it's called. I was so pissed!!! I had that necklace on for over 4 months, and it wasn't even mine in the first place.
The second necklace was a gift from my American Sign Language teacher, who gave them to everyone who was graduating. It has an "I love you" sign on it. It's ruined now.
But I'm hoping I'm not too lazy that I can actually fix them. All they need is chains or actually just string. Heh, I'm probably too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment