Monday, January 12, 2009

Little mind etches.

Unseen


Flourishing, it may take a while.

It may take a long....while.

Is it possible to flourish without even knowing it?



-THE END-



I'd rather know what life is about,

Then to experience it firsthand.

I'd rather know what the sun is capable of doing, 

Then to experience it solely without the reflection of the moon at night.

At night, at night at night, that is when I am reflective.

It's what moves me, it's what makes me a better person the next morning.

Fit my schedule, into twenty-four hours. 



Help me find the way.

I don't want to stay.

I want to change.

I want to flourish.

Help me find the way.




There's a flower I can see from here. In my mind. It's bright, I can't make out what color it is, but it's most certainly a beautiful flower. I try to reach out to it, but something is blocking me from it. I can't move my legs, my arms. I squirm around, I can't move! Why can't I move?! It looks so beautiful from here. Oh! I moved my arm a little bit.. Now if I can have control over my feet. I tell my brain to walk. Walk just a little bit. It's working! Slowly, but steadily, I begin to inch towards the beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment